There's no one-size-fits-all to reaching your next big income goal (and earn $50,000 per month or more!)
No one strategy.
No one type of offer.
No one price point.
We have clients who make $50,000 + per month, selling consulting at $500,000 or more/project, and others who work with affluent clients who can afford private coaching packages that start at fifteen grand per month (yes, this exists).
And what's going to help you make that next big jump to start earning 50,000 per month or more, depends on…
Your audience size
The level of engagement
How clear you are in your positioning
Whether you have a proven, timely offer
How much credibility you've been able to build
What's your zone of genius? Do you have a chronic health issue that influences how you love to work and how much? Are you a caretaker of small children, or an elderly parent? Do you travel a lot? What season of life are you in, and what offer connects to your lived experience?
But one of my favorite ways to help people scale their income is by launching a high-ticket group program.
If you enjoy the intimacy that comes with coaching/mentoring – it's a good fit (because you can run intimate pods, curated based on where people are on the journey)
If you want to make way more money than you have up till now – it's a good fit (if you run a 6-month program at $15,000 and you have two pods of 18 folks that's $540,000, or $90,000 in recurring monthly revenue).
If you love having lots of white space on your calendar – it's a good fit (I mentor about 5-ish hours a week, and run multiple 7-figure businesses).
Ok, what comes up for you when you read this?
Where will I find people who will pay this kind of money?
(you might want to check out this high-ticket lead generation resource)
How will I find that many?
(they're probably already in your network, or one connection away)
And for some…
Is what I offer worth that price, and should I do a beta round first?
(this depends of course, but I find that most people I've had the privilege of working with undervalued their body of work, coaching abilities, and level of readiness)
Am I ready to pull off a successful launch?
Let's do a quick assessment to see if you're ready to successfully launch, (and earn $50,000 per month with your group coaching program) and if not, what you should focus on for the next quarter to get there.
None of these are have-to-haves, but over the course of helping hundreds of people launch (first as a conversion copywriter and now as a business mentor) – this is the checklist I came up with…
- Do you have an audience of at least 500 engaged, potential clients? This doesn't have to be on your list, it can be on social media too.
- Are you visible every day, and have you been for at least 3 months? (this can be externally, like on social media, or internally, in DM's, and email for example)
- Are your posts/emails getting solid engagements (loves, comments, shares, replies)
- Can you whip up a well-performing email (ideally in under an hour)?
- Are you ready to receive? (mindset)
- Do you receive referrals every month? (you've already built a solid reputation in your network, people are clear on what you do and trust you enough to send you folks)
- Can you line up leveraged partnerships (for shared FB lives, webinars, etc.)
- Do you feel confident creating (or outsourcing the creation) of a well-performing landing page?
- Do you know how to get potential clients to respond to your calls to action?
- Can you create a culture of high engagement in your communities (like a FB group)?
- Do you know how to get potential clients to show up (for a webinar, free event, etc.)?
- Do potential clients listen when you speak (they see you as hot shit)?
- Do you have the ability to get sales calls whenever you want?
- Are potential clients comfortable investing in high-ticket with you? Are you comfortable (or willingly uncomfortable) selling at a higher price point?
- Is everything set up for onboarding clients? Invoicing software, contracts, etc.
- Do you have great social proof (testimonials etc.) to feature in your (pre) launch content, that shows you're qualified in what you're offering?
- Do you have such healthy cash flow that even if this launch tanks, you can fall back on either some cash or a plan B (selling more 1:1 for now)?
- Are you detached from the outcome? (and if not, can you be detached from the fact that you're attached to the outcome lol)
- Are you great at sales, and consistently convert people who are a good fit and ready?
- Do you have a (spiritual/religious/somatic) practice in place to pull you through when you're hitting a rough spot + to stay grounded when success starts rolling in?
IMAGE: Chelsea Klette Photography
Most of us have at least 1-3 of these things **NOT** in place and we're still able to create really profitable launches, in a way that feels easeful and relatively simple.
The key skill you need to have in place is the ability to get sales calls booked. As in, if you'd love to fill more spots on your client roster, you know what to do to call in qualified leads, get them on a call, and close them.
If you don't yet know how to do that, my advice would be to not launch a high-ticket group program just yet.
Launching is simply client attraction on a larger scale.
And it's an amplification of what already works well, or doesn't.
But if you do have this skill pretty much in place, this might just be the quarter you successfully launch a high-ticket group program that'll get you to $50,000 per month, or even $90,000+ per month.
We have a proven track record helping people have their first successful high-ticket group program launch, as well as doubling (or tripling) launch revenue (up to well over a million for some launches).
If you'd like to explore what it would look like to have us support you in your first or subsequent launches, and what's possible… have a look at our case studies page, and book a chat with our team from there.